Come work for Guardian Community Health System, a company who believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. When you join GCHS, you are a member of a dedicated home care team, working under the supervision of a registered nurse, to perform various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. We are an independently owned and operated agency.
- Bi-weekly pay
- One-on-one patient care
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and night shift opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Companion responsibilities may include
- Assisting clients with personal care services such as oral care, bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Medication reminders
- Lite housekeeping including laundry, dishes and vacuuming Planning, preparing and serving
- Assistance with transfers, walking and physical activity
- Assistance with transportation to appointments, activities, errands, and shopping
- Providing companionship and cheerful, positive assistance at all times
Job Requirements Qualifications
- A clean drug screening and criminal background check
- PPD Annually or Chest x-ray every 5 years
- Reliable transportation and automobile insurance
- Working Conditions: Clients’ home environment, facilities. Clients may smoke, have dogs or cats or other pets.
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.